Fire Protection Services for Healthcare Facilities in NC & SC
When it comes to fire protection, healthcare buildings have several unique features that require expertise to handle.
City Fire & Safety is one of the only fire protection companies in North and South Carolina to provide the services necessary in healthcare buildings like:
- Hospitals: With large, complex floorplans, thousands of occupants, and often expensive specialized equipment to defend your business from fires, City Fire & Safety can handle the challenge of fire protection in hospitals.
- Doctor’s offices: Private practices deserve the same level of protection as hospitals but often work with much smaller budgets. City Fire & Safety has options for healthcare buildings of all sizes.
- Clinics: Walk-in and retail clinics often have unorthodox layouts and hours of operation, which can worsen the risk and effects of a fire. We’re highly experienced in helping health clinics achieve fire safety.
- Urgent care: Urgent care facilities can be chaotic, and everyone from patients to the rotating roster of physicians deserves the peace of mind that comes with fire protection from City Fire & Safety.
Whatever the challenge in fire safety for your healthcare building, you can be assured we’re equipped to meet it.
We take pride in providing an array of efficient and friendly services to healthcare facilities, including:
- Fire alarms: We make sure your first line of defense remains reliable and effective through fire alarm installation, repair, maintenance, and regular inspections.
- Fire extinguishers: We’ll make sure your healthcare building has enough fire extinguishers and that they’re the right type for the building’s needs. You’ll enjoy extra peace of mind with installations, inspections, and testing from our team.
- Fire sprinklers: Automatic and manual fire sprinkler systems are subject to laws that require regular maintenance and inspections that City Fire & Safety makes simple.
- Fire suppression: Fire suppression is a must-have for larger and even smaller facilities with specialty equipment. We service and install the top brands of fire suppression systems in healthcare buildings of all sizes.
Joint Commission & Fire Sprinklers in Healthcare Facilities
Healthcare facilities face unique fire risks and, as such, must adhere to strict compliance regulations as it pertains to the testing and inspection of their fire sprinkler systems.
The Joint Commission is one of the most widely known accrediting agencies responsible for ensuring the safety and efficacy of fire sprinkler systems, evaluating healthcare facilities’ performance, and providing feedback to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Under the Joint Commission, healthcare facilities are required to have specific fire response plans in place, conducting regular fire drills once per shift per quarter that activate the fire alarm system in its entirety.
Regulations dictate that 20 systems be tested or inspected as often as weekly, monthly, quarterly, and up to annually to ensure compliance with the National Fire Protection Association Life Safety Code.
Why Choose City Fire & Safety?
When lives are potentially on the line, experience with fire protection systems is a must for your healthcare building. City Fire & Safety is family-owned and -operated and has provided top-notch protection services since 1985.
We pride ourselves on exemplary work and attention to detail, delivered with a focus on exceptional customer experience.
Our Service Area
city fire & safety?
We're located in Gastonia, NC, but we ship products all over the U.S.
We deliver big-business solutions with small-business personalization.
You'll receive unparalleled service and top-quality products when you partner with us.
We strive to deliver products on time, every time.
You can count on us for custom solutions to suit your property's unique fire safety needs!
When you call us, you'll always receive honest, fair pricing.